Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Glenza 40mg Capsule 112’S
|Manufacturer||Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
|Country of Origin||INDIA|
|Packing Size||112 Capsule(s)|
What GLENZA 40MG is used for?
- It is used to treat adult men with prostate cancer that no longer responds to androgen deprivation therapy
Warning & Precautions
Talk to Doctor
Talk to your doctor before you take this medicine, if you:
- Are allergic or hypersensitive to GLENZA 40MG or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- Have problems with your liver, kidney
- Have heart rhythm problems (arrhythmia)
Pregnancy & Breast Feeding
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
Children & Adolescents
- It is not for use in children and adolescents
Driving & Using Machines
- ENZALUTAMIDE has moderate effect on your ability to drive or use any tools or machines as the side effects include psychiatric and neurological events including seizure. If you are at higher risk of seizures, talk to your doctor
Tell your doctor if you are taking,
- Aminophylline, theophylline (used to treat asthma and other respiratory diseases)
- Medicines used to treat certain psychiatric disorders such as depression and schizophrenia
- Pethidine, fentanyl, tramadol, methadone (used for the treatment of pain)
- Gemfibrozil, atorvastatin, simvastatin (used to treat lower cholesterol)
- Cabazitaxel (used to treat cancer)
- Carbamazepine, clonazepam, phenytoin, primidone, valproic acid (used to treat epilepsy)
- Diazepam, midazolam, haloperidol (used to treat psychiatric disorders such as severe anxiety or schizophrenia)
- Zolpidem (used to treat sleep disorders)
- Bisoprolol, digoxin, diltiazem, felodipine, nicardipine, nifedipine, propranolol, verapamil (used to lower blood pressure)
- Dexamethasone, prednisolone (used to treat serious disease related to inflammation)
- Indinavir, ritonavir (used to treat HIV infection)
- Clarithromycin, doxycycline (used to treat bacterial infections)
- Levothyroxine (used to treat thyroid disorders)
- Colchicine (used to treat gout)
- Omeprazole (used to treat stomach disorders)
- Dabigatran etexilate (used to treat heart conditions or strokes)
- Tacrolimus (used to prevent organ rejection)
- Quinidine, procainamide, amiodarone and sotalol (used to treat heart rhythm problems)
- Moxifloxacin (used to treat infections)
How to Use
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
If you take more GLENZA 40MG
- If you take more than prescribed, stop taking GLENZA 40MG and contact your doctor. You may have an increased risk of seizure or other side effects
If you forget to take GLENZA 40MG
- If you forget to take this medicine at the usual time, take your usual dose as soon as you remember. Do not take a double dose to make up for the dose you forgot
If you stop taking GLENZA 40MG
- Do not stop taking this medicine unless your doctor tells you to do so
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them
- Posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome (PRES): symptoms are seizure, worsening headache, confusion, blindness or other vision problems
- Tiredness, broken bones, hot flushes, high blood pressure
- Headache, feeling anxious
- Dry skin, itching
- Blockage of the arteries in the heart (ischemic heart disease), breast enlargement in men (gynaecomastia),
- Symptom of restless legs syndrome (an uncontrollable urge to move a part of the body, usually the leg)
- Memory related problems
- Low white blood cell count
- Keep this medicine out of reach of children
- Store at a room temperature of 15-25°C
Glenpaz 40 MG Tablet is rapidly absorbed from the gastro-intestinal tract and reaches its peak levels after 2 to 2.5 hours of oral administration.
Glenpaz 40 MG Tablet remains active in the body for up to 24 hours after the administration of the dose.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
No habit-forming tendencies were reported.
This medicine is considered safe for consumption by pregnant women. However, discuss all the risks and benefits with your doctor before using this medicine.
This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine.
This product is available!