Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Herduo 250mg Tablet 150’S
|Manufacturer||Natco Pharma Ltd|
|Country of Origin||INDIA|
|Packing Size||150 Tablet(s)|
Herduo 250mg Tablet Uses
Herduo is used in combination with other oncology medicines for the treatment of patients with a particular type of progressive or metastatic breast cancer. It may be used with –
- Capecitabine to treat patients with advanced-stage HER2-positive breast cancer who have previously received treatment, including an anthracycline, taxane, and trastuzumab.
- Letrozole to treat postmenopausal women diagnosed with hormone receptor (HR)-positive and HER2-receptor positive metastatic breast cancer.
How Herduo Lapatinib Tablet Works
Herduo (Lapatinib) is an oral, dual tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) because it targets and inhibits the function of two types of tyrosine kinases – human epidermal growth factor receptor (HER-2) and HER1 or EGFR (epidermal growth factor receptor). A kinase is an enzyme that plays a central role in helping the spread of cancer cells to the bones. By blocking a particular enzyme from working, this generic cancer medication can slow the growth of cancer cells and thus save the patient’s life.
How to Take Herduo 250 mg
- When used with capecitabine, the recommendeddose of Herduo is 1250 mg (i.e. 5 tablets) that is administered once a day continuously for a 21-day treatment cycle. During this cycle, capecitabine is taken twice daily for two weeks (days 1-14) followed by a 7-day rest period on days 15-21. This 21-day cycle is repeated until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity develops.
- When used with letrozole, the recommended dose of Herduo is 1500 mg (i.e. 6 tablets), which is taken once daily every day. Letrozole tablet is taken in a dosage of 2.5 mg once a day.
- Herduo tablets should be taken at least 1 hour before or 1 hour after a meal. However, capecitabine should be taken with meals or within 30 minutes after eating. Do not divide the daily doses of this medicine.
- Weight Loss
- Feeling weak or tired
- Thinning hair
- Dry skin
- Loss of Appetite
- Sore Mouth and Ulcers
How to Store Herduo 250 mg
- Store at room temperature of 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°C to 30°C
This product is available!