Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
OPDYTA 100mg Injection + OPDYTA 40mg Injection
|Manufacturer||Bristol Myers Squibb India Pvt Ltd|
|Country of Origin||INDIA|
|Composition||A Bottle of Nivolumab 100 MG + A Bottle of Nivolumab 40 MG|
|Packing Size||2 bottles bundle sale|
USES OF OPDYTA INJECTION
- Non-small cell lung cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Hodgkin’s disease
- Liver cancer
Warning & Precautions
Pregnancy & Breast Feeding
- Opdyta 100mg Injection is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it in some life-threatening situations if the benefits are more than the potential risks. Please consult your doctor.
- Opdyta 100mg Injection is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug may pass into the breastmilk and harm the baby.
Driving & Using Machines
- Opdyta 100mg Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
How to Use
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them
- Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain
- Back pain
- Stomach pain
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Decreased appetite
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
This product is available!