Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Inlyta 5mg Tablet 28’S
Nublexa 40mg Tablet 28’S Shipping fee: USD $22.00Buy 3 packs + get shipping free
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Packing Size||28 Tablet(s)|
USES OF INLYTA TABLET
- Kidney cancer
Warning & Precautions
Pregnancy & Breast Feeding
- Inlyta 5mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it in some life-threatening situations if the benefits are more than the potential risks. Please consult your doctor.
- Inlyta 5mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug may pass into the breastmilk and harm the baby.
Driving & Using Machines
- Inlyta 5mg Tablet may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
How to Use
- Take it with or without food, preferably at the same time each day.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Drink plenty of fluids and inform your doctor if it doesn’t stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Use a reliable contraceptive method to prevent pregnancy while you are taking this medicine and for a month after you stop taking it.
- Monitor your blood pressure regularly while taking this medication. Inform your doctor if you notice symptoms of very high blood pressure such as severe headache, confusion, problems with your eyesight, nausea or vomiting.
- It may cause serious bleeding problem. Inform your doctor if you get headaches, stomach pain or if you notice blood in your urine or stools.
- Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
This product is available!