Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Iressa 250mg Tablet 30’S
|Manufacturer||Astrazeneca Pharma India Ltd|
|Country of Origin||INDIA|
|Packing Size||30 Tablet(s)|
What IRESSA 250MG is used for?
It is used to,
- Treat adults with non-small cell lung cancer
Warning & Precautions
Talk to Doctor
Talk to your doctor before you take this medicine, if you:
- Are allergic to gefitinib or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- Have ever had any other lung problems. Some lung problems may get worse during treatment with IRESSA 250MG
- Have ever had problems with your liver
Pregnancy & Breast Feeding
- It is recommended that you avoid becoming pregnant during treatment with IRESSA 250MG because IRESSA 250MG could harm your baby
- Do not take IRESSA 250MG if you are breast-feeding for the safety of your baby
- Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant, may become pregnant or are breast-feeding
Children & Adolescents
- IRESSA 250MG is not indicated in children and adolescents under 18 years
Driving & Using Machines
- If you feel weak while taking this medicine, take care driving or using tools or machines
Tell your doctor if you are taking,
- Phenytoin or carbamazepine (for epilepsy)
- Rifampicin (for tuberculosis)
- Itraconazole (for fungal infections)
- Barbiturates (a type of medicine used for sleeping problems)
- Proton-pump inhibitors, H2-antagonists and antacids (for ulcers, indigestion, heartburn and to reduce acids in the stomach)
- Warfarin (a so-called oral anticoagulant, to prevent blood clots)
How to Use
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- The recommended dose is one 250 mg tablet per day
- Take the tablet at about the same time each day
- You can take the tablet with or without food
- Do not take antacids (to reduce the acid level of your stomach) 2 hours before or 1 hour after taking IRESSA 250MG
- Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
- If you have trouble swallowing the tablet, dissolve it in half a glass of still (non-fizzy) water. Do not use any other liquids. Do not crush the tablet. Swirl the water until the tablet has dissolved
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Drink plenty of fluids and inform your doctor if it doesn’t stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Inform your doctor if you develop ulceration in your mouth, changes in your vision or if you experience a worsening cough, shortness of breath, or breathing difficulties while taking this medicine.
If you take more IRESSA 250MG
- If you have taken more tablets than you should, talk to a doctor straight away
If you forget to take IRESSA 250MG
- If it is 12 hours or more until your next dose: take the missed tablet as soon as you remember
- Then take the next dose as usual
- If it is less than 12 hours until your next dose: skip the missed tablet. Then take the next tablet at the usual time
- Do not take a double dose (two tablets at the same time) to make up for a forgotten dose
If you stop taking IRESSA 250MG
- Do not stop taking this medicine without consulting your doctor
This product is available!