Lenvima 10mg Capsule 20’S
|Manufacturer||Eisai Pharmaceuticals India Pvt Ltd|
|Country of Origin||INDIA|
|Packing Size||20 Capsules|
Uses of LENVIMA Capsule
- Thyroid cancer
This medicine is used for the treatment of thyroid cancer in patients who cannot undergo therapy with radioactive iodine.
- Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC)
This medicine is used in combination with everolimus for the treatment of advanced kidney cancer in patients who had previously received anti-angiogenic therapy.
- Hepatocellular carcinoma
This medicine is used for the treatment of liver cancer that is not capable of being surgically removed.
Lenvima 10mg Capsule is an oral receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor used in the treatment of thyroid cancer.
Lenvima 10mg Capsule can be taken with or without food, but try to have it at the same time every day to get the most benefits. Your doctor will decide what dose is necessary and how often you need to take it. This will depend on what you are being treated for and may change from time to time. You should take it exactly as your doctor has advised. Taking it in the wrong way or taking too much can cause very serious side effects. It may take several weeks or months for you to see or feel the benefits but do not stop taking it unless your doctor tells you to.
The most common side effects of this medicine include tiredness, joint pain, muscle pain, nausea, and vomiting. It might also cause severe headache, confusion, problems with your eyesight, and difficult talking. If happens, your doctor may checked you for blood pressure as these might be symptom of high blood pressure. If you experience severe diarrhea, then consult with your doctor or drink plenty of fluids. Let your doctor know about severe abdominal pain or black, tarry, or bloody stools as it might be symptoms of bleeding disorder. You may be asked for some blood tests to check for liver, kidney, and level of thyroid stimulating hormones.
Before taking it, tell your doctor if have heart disease, liver, or kidney problems or are taking any medicines to treat infections. Many other medicines can affect, or be affected by, this medicine so let your healthcare team know all medications you are using. This medicine is not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. Use of effective contraception by both males and females during treatment is important to avoid pregnancy.
Warning & Precautions
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Lenvima 10mg Capsule. Please consult your doctor.
- Lenvima 10mg Capsule may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developing baby. Your doctor will weigh the benefits and any potential risks before prescribing it to you. Please consult your doctor.
- Lenvima 10mg Capsule is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug may pass into the breastmilk and harm the baby.
- It is not known whether Lenvima 10mg Capsule alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
How to use LENVIMA Capsule
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
- Do not chew, crush or break it.
- Take it with or without food, preferably at the same time each day.
- Monitor your blood pressure regularly while taking this medication. Inform your doctor if you notice symptoms of very high blood pressure such as severe headache, confusion, problems with your eyesight, nausea or vomiting.
- It may cause serious bleeding problem. Inform your doctor if you get headaches, stomach pain or if you notice blood in your urine or stools.
- Decreased appetite
- Erythema (skin redness)
- Hoarseness of voice
- Joint pain
- Mouth sore
- Muscle pain
- Peripheral edema
- Skin peeling
- Stomach pain
- Weight loss
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
This product is available!