NEXAVAR 200mg Tablet 60’S
|Manufacturer||Bayer Zydus Pharma Pvt Ltd|
|Country of Origin||INDIA|
|Composition||SORAFENIB TOSYLATE 200 mg|
|Packing Size||60 Tablet(s)|
USES OF NEXAVAR TABLET
- Liver cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Thyroid cancer
Warning & Precautions
Pregnancy & Breast Feeding
- Nexavar 200mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it in some life-threatening situations if the benefits are more than the potential risks. Please consult your doctor.
- Nexavar 200mg Tablet is unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Data suggests that the drug may cause toxicity to the baby.
Driving & Using Machines
- Nexavar 200mg Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
How to Use
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole.
- Do not chew, crush or break it.
- Nexavar 200mg Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
- Take it without food, or with a low fat meal and a full glass of water.
- Take it at the same time everyday to maintain consistent levels in your body.
- Women who could get pregnant should use a reliable method of contraception to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your blood pressure while you are taking this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you get a skin rash, or any pain, swelling, and redness of your hands and feet while you are taking this medicine.
- Do not change the dose or discontinue use without consulting your doctor.
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE NEXAVAR TABLET?
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Hair loss
- Weight loss
- Painful blisters on hands and feet
- Keep this medicine out of reach of children
- Store at room temperature (15-25°C)
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date
Q. How is Nexavar administered?
Q. For how long do I need to take Nexavar?
Q. Do I need to take a treatment along with Nexavar for it to work?
Q. How do I know if I am responding to Nexavar?
Q. What are the serious side effects that can occur while taking Nexavar?
Q. Does Nexavar affect blood sugar levels?
Q. I have developed redness and pain in my palms and soles ever since I started using Nexavar. My skin is also coming off. Is this dangerous? What should I do?
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
This product is available!