Nublexa 40mg Tablet 28’S
|Manufacturer||Bayer Zydus Pharma Pvt Ltd|
|Country of Origin||INDIA|
|Packing Size||28 Tablet(s)|
What NUBLEXA 40MG is used for?
It is used to treat,
- Colon or rectal cancer that has spread to other parts of the body in patients who have already received other treatments
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST) that have spread to other parts of the body or are not treatable with surgery in patients who have already received treatment with imatinib and sunitinib
- Liver cancer in patients who have been previously treated with sorafenib
Warning & Precautions
Talk to Doctor
Talk to your doctor before you take this medicine, if you:
- Are allergic to Regorafenib or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- Have liver, bleeding or heart problems
- Have severe bowel problems (a tear developing in the stomach or a bowel)
- Have infections which may cause death
Pregnancy & Breast Feeding
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
Children & Adolescents
- NUBLEXA 40MG should not be given to children under 18 years of age
Tell your doctor if you are taking,
- Rifampin (used to treat tuberculosis)
- Phenytoin, carbamazepine, phenobarbital (used to treat seizures)
- Methotrexate (used to treat cancer)
- Rosuvastatin, fluvastatin, atorvastatin (used to treat cholesterol)
How to Use
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- Take this medicine by mouth
- Swallow this medicine whole with water
- Do not chew, crush or break it.
- Take it with or without food, preferably at the same time each day.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Drink plenty of fluids and inform your doctor if it doesn’t stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Use a reliable contraceptive method to prevent pregnancy while you are taking this medicine and for a month after you stop taking it.
- Monitor your blood pressure regularly while taking this medication. Inform your doctor if you notice symptoms of very high blood pressure such as severe headache, confusion, problems with your eyesight, nausea or vomiting.
- It may cause serious bleeding problem. Inform your doctor if you get headaches, stomach pain or if you notice blood in your urine or stools.
- Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
If you take more NUBLEXA 40MG
- In case of drug overdose, contact your doctor or go to the nearest hospital immediately
If you forget to take NUBLEXA 40MG
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember on that day. Do not take two doses of this medicine on the same day to make up for a missed dose from the previous day. Tell your doctor about any missed dose
If you stop taking NUBLEXA 40MG
- Do not stop taking this medicine unless your doctor tells you to do so
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them
- High blood pressure
- Skin reactions
- Rash, redness, itching or peeling of your skin
- Tiredness, fatigue
- Diarrhea (frequent or loose bowel movements)
- Loss of appetite, increase in blood pressure
- Infections, high fever, nausea, vomiting or severe abdominal pain
- Bleeding or wound healing problem
- Serious liver or bowel problem
- Decreased blood flow to the heart and heart attack
- Severe drug hypersensitivity reaction (skin eruption, fever, shortness of breath, liver problems)
- Keep this medicine out of reach of children
- Store at room temperature (15-25°C)
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
This product is available!