Tecentriq 1200mg/20ml Injection
|Manufacturer||Roche Products India Pvt Ltd|
|Country of Origin||INDIA|
USES OF TECENTRIQ SOLUTION FOR INFUSION
- Non-small cell lung cancer
- Metastatic breast cancer
Tecentriq 1200mg Injection belongs to monoclonal antibodies used in the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer and metastatic breast cancer.
Tecentriq 1200mg Injection is given as an injection into veins under the supervision of a doctor. Your doctor will decide what dose is necessary and how often you need to take it. This will depend on what you are being treated for and may change from time to time. You should take it exactly as your doctor has advised. Taking it in the wrong way or taking too much can cause very serious side effects. It may take several weeks or months for you to see or feel the benefits but do not stop taking it unless your doctor tells you to.
The most common side effects of this medicine include fatigue, nausea, constipation, and shortness of breath. Some test might required immediate action such as chest pain, loss of appetite, and dark urine. Inform your doctor if it bothers you, as there may be a way to prevent the side effects.
Before taking it, tell your doctor if have heart disease, liver, or kidney problems or are taking any medicines to treat infections. Many other medicines can affect, or be affected by, this medicine so let your healthcare team know all medications you are using. This medicine is not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. Use of effective contraception by both males and females during treatment is important to avoid pregnancy.
Warning & Precautions
Pregnancy & Breast Feeding
- Tecentriq 1200mg Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developing baby. Your doctor will weigh the benefits and any potential risks before prescribing it to you. Please consult your doctor.
- Tecentriq 1200mg Injection is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug may pass into the breastmilk and harm the baby.
Driving & Using Machines
- It is not known whether Tecentriq 1200mg Injection alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
How to Use
- Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self-administer.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them
- Decreased appetite
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
This product is available!